Coding, sometimes also referred to as computer programming, is how one communicates with computers. Coding is like creating a set of instructions for a computer or commanding it to function in a much faster way or perform the desired task. One can use this skill to make websites and apps, process data and much more to name a few.
Here are the 7 benefits of Introducing coding from an early age.
1. Evaluates critical thinking.
2. Coding let them understand the connected world better and deeper.
3. Promotes mathematical, computational thinking and algorithm.
4. Gives competitive advantage
5. Brain Development
6. Improves communication skills. As coding will teach them how to communicate complex ideas.
7. Promotes creativity.
Children, today have probably been computer-savvy with video games, smartphones, tablets, and other electronics from a young age thus driving their interest and keenness in the technology. Introducing them to this part of technology can verily influence them to adopt a new skill.