The prime thing that children learn in a coding class is to develop programs. They learn various programming languages and how to use them for communicating with the computer. In an aspect, they are learning how to instruct a computer to carry out desired tasks.
Here are 7 ways to make coding fun.
1. Assign students to create a personal project from scratch.
2. Consider one big chunk per week
3. Introduce games that teach coding in a fun way.
4. Visit technological museums that include programming.
5. Introduce activities that include coding.
6. Use storytelling to make coding fun.
7. Encourage peer discussions.
Making coding fun is all about finding what inspires the kids. Coding if not taught in a way that appeals to children it is undeniable that they will show keenness towards it.