Using Good Pronunciation gives a better and deeper understanding to oneself and others. By using the correct sounds while speaking, others will quickly grasp the exact narrative of your motive. If one is great at grammar and knows many different words, good pronunciation will help others hear and understand even more clearly.
Here are 7 approaches of how to improvise the pronunciation of another language.
1. Teach the New Language in Context. Saying entire words loudly is more productive than repeating a certain sound on its own.
2. Paying special attention to phonetics
3. Encouraging them to communicate in the language
4. Using transcriptions.
5. Listen and assess while they communicate.
6. Encourage mistakes.
7. Do Your Best to Reproduce the Audio.
As they speak record there and then playback a few times. Make them listen carefully to enunciation.
Separate writing and speaking
A child takes account of everything that is inculcated during their academic years as every newly learned skill remains with them throughout hence anticipating one step at a time will prove beneficial.